As a Sylvian Care business owner, you do not need to have care qualifications or a background within the industry. If this is the case, then we would help you recruit a suitably qualified Care Manager. This would be required in order for you to gain the necessary Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration, which we successfully gained in 2014.
The role of a Sylvian Care Franchisee is varied and above all rewarding. You will find yourself carrying out the following tasks:
- Recruiting, training and managing your own staff
- Interviewing, assessing and recruiting suitable care staff
- Along with your Care Manager (if applicable) training your care staff to meet the Sylvian Care standards
- Visiting Prospective Client’s to assess their needs
- Preparing individual client care packages
- Forming close relationships with the relevant local authorities
As well as all of the above you will, as the business owner, have the responsibility for the overall management of your franchise. As you can see Sylvian Care Franchisees can look forward to a varied and challenging career.